Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary


In 22 minutes it will be Our 3rd wedding anniversary. It has gone by so fast and we have grown so much! Looking back at couples who have just been married and listening to them complain about things like how to do laundry and and communication issues makes me smile at how far we have come :) Of course there is always work to be done, but we have fought and won so many battles that have brought us closer together. (There probably would be many less fights if he had a less stubborn wife, I'm workin' on it!)


If I may take a minute to boast about my husband...


I never thought I would marry someone who loves me so much, works so hard, loves so completely and tells it like it is all at the same time. He wants the best for everyone, especially me and supports me even when my stubborn self has trouble letting him be there for me. He is honest, funny and balances me well. I like to save, he likes to spend, he helps me to spend a little, i help him to save a little :)


He is a Godly man who pushes me to be a better person and a better follower of Christ. I have a wonderful example to follow. I look forward to the day that I can boast about what a great father he is and start that part of life together!


I married a man who embraces change as I do, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


Steve I love you more than anything on this Earth and I look forward to many more years. This year is going to be an amazing year I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment