Monday, November 8, 2010

Holidays are Here!

I love this time of year so much, turkey, stuffing (or dressing depending on where you are from), mashed potatoes, gravy, pies, the list goes on and on. It is my favorite meal the WHOLE year! This year is special because I get to spend it with my family, cousins and aunts and uncles. We just don't see each other enough, and I am so glad when we do!

Though it will be a short trip it is so great to see everyone and get a glimpse of their lives and what is going on. Then 2 weeks after Thanksgiving we are already heading to Ohio for an early Christmas with my family, the 2 weeks later on to NJ for Christmas. We have nicely spread our holiday visits over a 6 week period, well then there is New Year's Eve, but no time off work for that one :)

I can't wait for Christmas either. Yummy mistletoe candles, a tree, cookie exchanges, snow ( well maybe) Christmas music, something I could listen to all year really. There is just something so comforting about sitting by a Christmas tree with the fire going and candles burning that makes we feel so comforted.

Happy Holidays are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment