Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Juicing!!!







Today I bought myself a juicer. (Thank you Kohl's discounts and Cassie!) Why you ask??? I have had health issues for years and I am finally winning my health back and this is the next step to the nutrients my body needs and desires. Today I tried my first juicing recipe, which includes the following:






Liver and Gallbladder Rejuvenator: Organic when possible*

- 3-4 carrots (tops and ends cut off and washed well)
- 1 lemon (seeds removed)
- 1/2 beet with stems and leaves (washed well)
- 1/2 granny smith apple
- 1 inch piece of ginger


I have to admit I was nervous to drink it, I mean it could be gross, but it actually had a nice ZING from the lemon and ginger and hasn't been to bad.


It is actually hard to drink the whole glass as it is very filling, but I am hoping for results similar to my mom who has also entered the world of juicing! She is feeling great and energized!

I think this is that last leg of my journey and I get to move on with life and so I am ready and excited!

On another note... I can NOT believe my sister Sam will be a wife in just 3 short weeks! Looking forward to a week of family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment