Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pineapple diet, what??????



Yes, I have been on a pineapple diet for 6 days now, 4 more to go and it has been the MOST amazing thing I have donein a very long time. Now I know it sounds crazy to think that eating only pineapple and drinking water for days, but I have removed all sorts of toxins and parasites from my aching body. I am more flexible, my skin feels like butta ( that's slang for butter, hehe) and I couldn't be happier. I know you are dying to know ALL the benefits, results and how it actually works, so stop the worrying and keep reading....






First before you want to know WHY you should do it, of course we all like to know how it will benefit us... It regenerated elasticity in the lungs, lowers blood pressure, increases flexibility, expells parasites, cleanses the colon, liver, etc, helps with gout, improves the skin, helps you loose weight and so much more! What is amazing is this is something God gave us to naturally improve our body and NOT spend a fortune doing it!!!!






So how it works is simple... Eat Pineapple, as MUCH as you want each day and drink plenty of water. make sure it is fresh pineapple only, then juice it, cut it blend it whatever you liek, get creative. This fast should last 3-10 days, no less no longer. At least 3 pineapples should be consumed in the 3 days and obviously more if you continue.






I'm sure you are worried about the acidity of pineapples, so here are some tips for that. First, a ripe pineapple will be sweet. We are not used to that because pineapples are never left growing until they are ripe and sweet because by the time they were shipped to stores they would rot, and so we get them early. If they are ripe they will not hurt your mouth. Also, juicing them or making them a smoothie allows them to more quickly pass the mouth also helping with the fear of sores and pain.



I have been amazed, simply, amazed at how this has worked and started improving my health... It is worth it!


3 comments:

  1. awesome ! i am trying a three day one now, hopefully longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did 10 days (though I did add some vegtables in at a point), but I kept them separate from my food so it was the only thing in my system. My mom, husband and brother-in-law have all given it a try and felt good too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank you for sharing this experience! I really want to do this diet, I've been considering it for the past week or so but worried about the sugar content. How did you find it? How much weight did you lose in 10 days?

    ReplyDelete