Monday, April 19, 2010

3 years and counting


Steve and I are almost to the 3 year mark and what a ride it has been. I know the first year is the "acclaimed" honeymoon phase, but I would have to say this is our year and I am looking forward to it. Before I got married I really did think it would solve so much, ha, oh so naive in the dream was I. Marriage is a wonderful gift from God, but it adds so many new facets to life, good and challenging. Not bad because nothing about marriage in my mind is bad, just challenging. We are learning to balance and blend family values, ideas, money, down to how we fold the laundry. We are in our first home figuring life out together and I wouldn't choose to take this journey with anyone else.


I have a husband who loves me more than anything on this earth. I don't know if I have ever had someone so invested in my life and I can't wait for the challenges and triumphs before us this next year of marriage!


2 comments:

  1. i'm a follower of your blog! :) Hooray! Love it by the way.
    If you are interested you can follow mine too :)
    www.surprisinglysouthern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i read yours too! always love to keep up with you and baby Hoff!

    ReplyDelete