Sunday, April 18, 2010

It figures...

I have spent waaaaay to much time trying to figure this blogging thing out, like how do I add pictures after every post? Although I must say I have found it to be a therapeutic and artistic experience which has been quite enjoyable. Steve is on his way to the Knoxville area for work and I am left to a quiet house. It's ok for a while, but looses its luster after a bit. I should be getting ready for bed by now, but instead I sit here figuring out the world of the blog. I wish I was clever enough to have the fun blogs with wonderful remedies, recipes and life lessons, but I can't guarantee any of that :) I love reading blogs of family and friends and who knows maybe something here will inspire someone out there, what we all hope for...

No comments:

Post a Comment